These little bow-tie shaped neck pillows are super for proppin' up your noggin as you watch TV or read in bed… or finish a last-minute term paper on your laptop. They're also great for supporting your neck while sleeping. This is one of our original designs and remains a perennial favorite. They have the perfect contour and softness to cradle your head and neck in comfort. In fact, this project comes with a warning: once you make one and share it with friends and family, you'll be on the hook to make many, many more. Good thing you can finish one in under an hour.
What you'll need:
- ½ yard of 45″+ wide fabric per pillow
- ⅔ yard of ¾” to 1″ ribbon or tape per pillow
- ONE medium bag of premium polyester fiberfill
- All-purpose thread to match fabric
- See-through ruler
- Fabric pen or pencil
- Iron and ironing board
- Scissors or rotary cutter and mat
- Seam gauge
- Seam ripper
- Straight pins
- Hand sewing needle
Do you know how to sew a bolster pillow? You should check the tutorial HERE.