6 Pocket Tote Bag FREE Sewing Tutorial
Do you love bags and have to have one for pretty much everything? This 6 pocket tote bag is fun to make, super functional with plenty of pockets and in the perfect size, not too large, not too small!
What you'll need:
- approx. 1 1/2 yards cotton fabric for the bag and the straps
- about 1/2 yard cotton fabric for lining
- approx. 1 yard cotton fabric for the pockets
- batting 2 x 16″ by 14 1/2″
- optional – interfacing for the pockets (if your fabric is not thick enough)
- tape measure or yardstick
- fabric pen
- quilting clips
- seam gauge
- pressing iron
- matching thread
- sewing machine
You might want to check this Recycled Denim Bag FREE Sewing Tutorial.