Introducing the Ariel Girls Circle Skirt, a vintage style skirt that will bring you to the 50's! Due to the project's simplicity it can be made immediately with no struggle. The skirt's length can be easily shortened or lengthened to your desired size – so why not make multiple ones for each occasion? Easy? Quick? Fun! Try the Ariel Girls Skirt now!
What you'll need:
- 58″ wide light weight cotton, knit, polyester, jersey fabric or cotton-spandex
- (1) yard for skirt (2Y, 3Y, 4Y, 5Y0)
- (1 1/4) Yard for skirt (5Y, 6Y, 7Y, 8Y, 9Y, 10Y)
- (1) Spool of coordinating stretch thread
- (1) Yard of 1 1.2″ width Elastic band
*All units are in inches. 3/8″ seam allowance included. 1″ hem included. A4 and letter size patterns both provided
You can also sew your own circle skirt following this FREE Tutorial.