Arm-band Phone Pouch FREE Sewing Tutorial
This arm-band phone pouch keeps your phone handy and your hands free. It’s perfect for listening to music, podcasts or audiobooks as you exercise. The front pocket is the perfect size for holding a debit card or cash in case you need to grab a coffee while you’re out and about.
What you'll need:
- 1 ¾” metallic waistband elastic
- Tape measure
- Optional: point turner
- Rotary cutter and cutting mat
- 3 coordinating fabrics
- Fusible fleece interfacing (such as Fairfield™ Smooth)
- Lightweight fusible stabilizer (such as Fairfield™ Stabilize)
- Sewing machine and matching thread
You might want to check this DIY Poolside Splash-Proof Pouches FREE Tutorial.