Art tote pattern
Have an artist on the go? Make them this super cute utility art tote!
Pull your favorite fabrics to add splashes of color and whimsical design to the cover. Inside you'll find pockets for papers, tablets and crayons. The fusible vinyl keeps the cotton clean and helps the papers slide into the pockets.
Perfect for your artist-on-the-go!
- 1 fat quarter of outer fabric
- 4 fat quarters of coordinating fabrics
- 1 yard of coordinating fabric
- various fabric scraps
- 1 yard fusible Shape Flex Interfacing
- 1 yard fusible vinyl
- 1 fat quarter of cotton batting
- 1 yard gold elastic
You Will Also Need:
- embroidery thread and needle
- pinking shears
- rotary supplies
- binding clips
- water soluble fabric pen
- crayons and paper
Read more about the Art tote pattern here.
Pattern created by Jennifer @ Ellison Lane.