Crossbody Purse pattern
The Aurora Crossbody purse patern is a simple and easy purse to make. It's the perfect size to fit your necessities when out on the town or everyday use. The pattern includes instructions to cut and sew the bag along with illustrations. Some prior knowledge of sewing is assumed.
- 3/4 yard exterior fabric 44″ quilting weight (0.7 meters)
- 3/4 yard interior fabric 44″ quilting weight (0.7 meters)
- 1 1/2 yard Pellon SF101 or medium weight interfacing (1.4 meters)
- 1/2 yard Pellon thermalon Fusible Fleece (TP971F) (0.5 meters)
- 2- 1″ rings (d-rings or rectangle) (1.3cm)
- 1-magnetic snap
- 1-1″ strap slide (2.5cm)
- coordinating thread
Find the crossbody purse pattern here.
Pattern by Melissa at Tuesday Nights.