This tutorial teaches you how to sew baby booties, the best baby booties that don’t fall off your infant’s feet! They are made out of soft knit fabric so in between a sock and shoe and the elastic around the ankle makes it so they don’t fall off little feet. This pattern fits size 0-6 month infants.
- 1/4 yard of knit fabric for outside
- 1/4 yard of knit fabric for inside
- 1/4 yard of Fairfield World Structure Interfacing
- Babyville Boutique Snap Pliers and
- White Babyville Snaps
- 7″ of 3/8″ Elastic – cut into 3 1/2″ pieces
Check out this Baby Oxford Shoes too!