Baby Quilt FREE Pattern and Tutorial
Sew an easy and beautiful baby quilt with half square triangles. You can use just two different fabrics or mix it up with lots of different scraps.
What you'll need:
- 1 1/2 yards of background fabric
- about 1 yard total of other coordinating fabrics or scraps – enough to cut 72 squares 4’’ x 4’’.
- 48″ square of quilt batting
- 3 yards of quilt backing fabric
- 1/2 yard of binding fabric
You might want to check this Hipster Cat Quilt FREE Pattern and Tutorial.