Baby Sleep Sack FREE Pattern and Tutorial
It’s a simple design with one layer, some DIY edge binding and snaps or velcro at the shoulders. Want to make one for your little one? Here’s a free pattern and tutorial for my easy baby sleep sack!
What you'll need:
- one yard of light fleece (for main pieces)
- 1/4 yard contrasting fleece for binding
- scissors and a rotary cutter
- a hard ruler and a cutting mat
- snaps or SOFT velcro (these are by baby’s face, so make sure they’re smooth and/or soft!)
You might want to check this Snuggler Baby Swaddle FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial.