Bargello Quilt FREE Tutorial
A bargello quilt is made with strips of fabric sewn together to create the appearance of movement.
A Bargello quilt looks complicated, but they can actually be made by any beginner quilter that can sew a straight seam. The quilt looks like it is full of curves and waves, however, there is absolutely no curved piecing in this technique.
What you'll need:
- 1/3 yard each of 12 different coordinating fabrics
- 1/4 yard of fabric for inner border
- 1 yd of fabric for the outer border
- Batting measuring 51″ x 66″
- Backing fabric – if piecing the fabric, you will need 2 5/8 of yard. When using extra wide backing, you will need 1 1/2 yds.
You might want to check this Easy Jigsaw Puzzle Quilt FREE Tutorial.