Beauregard Bag FREE Sewing Tutorial
Test your sewing skills with The Beauregard Bag! This modern cross body bag is perfect for makers, but can also be customized for everyday use.
What you'll need:
- 1/3 yard of 45” home décor fabric for exterior
- 1½ yards of 45” quilting cotton for lining and interior pockets
- 1/3 yard of 54” faux leather or sturdy upholstery fabric
- ½ yard of fusible fleece
- 18” metal zipper
- 10” plastic zipper for interior pocket
- (2) 1” d-rings & swivel clasp sets
- (1) 1” slide adjuster
- Regular thread and Upholstery thread
- Heavy Duty or Semi-Industrial sewing machine (if using faux leather)
- Ruler, rotary cutter, tailor’s chalk, zipper foot and other basic sewing supplies
You might want to check these 30+ FREE Belt Bags Sewing Projects.