You'll fall in love with this beautiful blue denim dress. Just imagine wearing this with your cool shoes, nice top, and unique sunglasses. Lovely, isn't it?
- 0.9 – 1.1 m denim fabric, 150 cm wide (1.1 – 1.4 m at 135 wide)
- 1 metal zip fastener, 16 cm
- 2 sliding bar adjusters 40 mm
- 2 dungaree clasps 40 mm
- 3 jeans buttons
- Normal sewing thread in matching color
- Extra strong sewing thread for typical jeans seam
- Fleece interfacing for reinforcing the waistband
- Bernette b33 or b35 sewing machine
- Straight stitch foot (optional)
- Jeans needle 90
Read these Tips On How to Sew Denims.