Bench Pillow Free Sewing Tutorial
Sew up a pretty bench pillow to make your entryway or window bench prettier and more inviting! Sewing your own bench pillows can save you money, plus you will be able to coordinate fabrics to your home decor and make a pillow that’s exactly your style!
What you'll need:
- 1/2 yard of fabric for the pillow front
- 1/2 yard of fabric for the pillow back
- a 16’’ x 38’’ pillow form
- 1/2 yard of fabric for making DIY piping (or a fat quarter)
- 3 1/2 yards of 1/4’’ cotton piping cord (size 2)
You might want to check these 50+ FREE Heart Sewing Pillow Sewing Patterns.