Bike Bag FREE Sewing Tutorial
This bike bag project uses waterproof fabric so it can handle showers when you are out on your bike. Big enough to fit a drink and snack in you can use it as a lunch bag, or to carry any supplies you want to take with you, plus it’s detachable. We added Prym reflective strips on the side to help make you more visible to traffic in low light conditions.
What you'll need:
- Half a metre of fabric for the exterior.
- A fat quarter of co-ordinating fabric for the lining. I just used a quilting cotton I found in my stash.
- 10.5 inches of 20mm Prym hook and loop tape (cut into 1 x 7.5 inches, and 2 x 1.5 inches)
- 1 pack of Prym 20mm reflective tape
- Half a metre of Vlieseline Stylevil bag foam
You might want to check this Little Bike Messenger Bag FREE Sewing Tutorial.