Bow Back Knit Top FREE Sewing Pattern:
This Bow Back Knit Top for Girls is a free pdf pattern and sewing tutorial. The top is a simple t-shirt style top, that features a small keyhole opening on the back with a ribbon tie. It’s a perfect sewing pattern for those that are learning to sew with knits. Be sure to grab a copy today!
What you'll need:
- Stretchy knit fabric, 60 inches wide (1.5 yards of 60 inch fabric for size 16)
- Optional: iron-on interfacing
- Ribbon, lace, chiffon or other lightweight fabric for the bow
- Ball point/stretch needle
- Basic sewing supplies
- Sewing machine
- Rotary cutter
- Ruler and large cutting mat
- Dritz Dual Purpose Marking Pen and Fray Check
- Wonder clips
- Ball Point/stretch needles
- Ball Point/stretch double needle
- Universal Walking foot
- Wash away hem tape
- Iron-on interfacing
You might want to check this Upcycled Tshirt with Puffy Sleeves and Sash.
Absolutely Love this shirt, especially your attention to details. Can you adjust pattern for adult women? Im Size 6 -though broader shoulders etc. Downloaded Pattern for myself. Since ” stay in place ” during Pandemic, searched extensively for Free PDF Sewing Pattern – Women Shirt, this is the ONLY pattern that intrigued me, would look good on me, and suits my personal style!