Built-In Bra Tank Top FREE Pattern
This tank top design is a perfect fit for various activities, from lounging around the house, doing yoga, running errands, to even a night out on the town – depending on the fabric and style you choose. This piece promises the freedom to move with ease and confidence, free from the constraints of traditional bras. Furthermore, it contributes to reducing your laundry load, simplifies your wardrobe, and minimizes dressing time – who wouldn't love these benefits?
- 2 yards of Cotton spandex, rayon or bamboo knit
- Elastic 1″ or 3/4″ wide,
- 2 1/2″ to 3″ yards of 1/2″ fold-over elastic or make your stretch bias tape
- Rotary Cutter or Scissors
- Jersey Knit or Ball Point Sewing Needles
- Serger or Overlocker (Optional)
- Cover Stitch (Optional)
You might want to check this Lace Cami Top FREE Sewing Pattern.