Bum Bag FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
The once-dorky bum bag is well and truly enjoying a resurgence. And who could argue against it? Everyone can appreciate a hands-free bag, whether you're zipping about at the market, or boogieing at a music festival. This DIY version is roomy enough for all of your essentials and can be made in any fabulous fabric of your choice.
What you'll need:
- 25cm quilting weight cotton fabric for the outer
- 25cm plain canvas fabric for lining
- 1m cotton webbing, 2.5cm wide
- Side release buckle, 2.5cm wide
- Strap adjuster, 2.5cm wide
- 20cm zip
- Thread to match your fabric and webbing
- Basic sewing kit
You might want to check this Fanny Pack FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial.