This sweet little bunny softie, Mia, loves being carried around in purses and pockets. She doesn't take too long to sew. Check this bunny softie free sewing pattern and tutorial!
- Fat quarter of fabric (quilting weight is good)
- scrap pieces of felt for ears
- fusible woven interfacing (like Pellon SF101), less than a fat quarter
- fusible web such as Wonder Under, scrap piece or fabric glue
- stabilizer such as Sulky Water Soluble Stabilizer (optional), scrap piece, or water-soluble pen
- Thread, sewing machine, hand sewing needles, etc
- freezer paper (optional), scrap piece
The FREE Tutorial can be found HERE.
Have a look on this Barbara the doxie FREE Pattern, too!