Camping Pillow FREE Sewing Tutorial
This pillow is great for road trips, sleepovers, and everyday fun. So don’t feel you need to be planning a trip out to the woods to make this pillow!
What you'll need:
- 1 – 16″x16″ piece of fabric for the front of the pillow
- 1 – 12″x16″ piece of fabric for the pocket
- 2 – 11″x16″ pieces of fabric for the envelope style back
- scissors, iron, thread, sewing machine, and if you’re like me, a seam ripper
- 1 package of coordinating piping, optional
You might want to check these 30+ FREE Travel Pillow Sewing Patterns.