Chain Chomp Plush FREE Sewing Tutorial
If there are fans of the Super Mario games out there, you might recognize this as one of the minor enemies you defeat in your adventures. It was a lot of fun seeing him come together, and even more fun getting to swing him around when he’s done.
What you'll need:
- 1/3 yd. or 15” x 10” scrap of black fleece
- 1/3 yd. or 6” x 10” scrap of red fleece
- 1/4 yd. of gray fleece
- Matching sewing thread
- Basic sewing tools (sewing machine, scissors, iron, needles, pins, fabric marker, seam ripper)
- 10” x 10” scrap of white appliqué fabric
- 2” x 2” scrap of black appliqué fabric
- 9” x 9” scrap of light or heavyweight fusible web
You might want to check this DIY Dragon Plush FREE Sewing Pattern.