Sewing pattern for a Nappy Change Roll for your mobile little bundle of explosive poo. Use groovy oilcloth and you don't have to settle for teddy bears and twee baby motifs. With room for nappies, wipes, tub of baby bum cream and a swift change of under garments. It will even fit in your normal day bag or hang of the handle of your pram.
What you'll need:
- 1 yard of laminated fabric
- 2 yards of quilting cotton or home dec cotton in complimentary colours
- 3.5 yards of pre made 1″ bias binding or 8″ of 45″ cotton fabric to make your own bias binding
- 1 yard of cotton quilt batting
- 12″ sturdy, co-ordinating zipper
- Sewing Machine
- Measuring tape, ruler or quilters rule
- Scissors, or rotary cutter & cutting mat
- Coordinating thread
- Sewing pins
- sewing needles
- Tailor's pencil or chalk
- pinking shears
- Iron and ironing board
- invisible tape or paper clips
- a walking foot for your sewing machine is recommended, but not essential.
You'll love this Easy Diaper and Wipes Carrier, too!