Final Fantasy fans are sure to love this chibi version of the classic rideable bird. It has a large head, a prominent beak and a big feather head crest. The body is weighted for balance and has two tucked wings, tiny feet, and a cute spiked tail.
Materials and tools:
- 1/4 yard of fabric for main body
- 1/8 yard of fabric for beak and feet
- 4″ x 8″ piece of scrap fabric for bean pouch
- 3″ x 3″ piece of white applique fabric (felt, cotton, etc.) for eyes and eye shines
- 3″ x 3″ piece of blue or accent applique fabric for irises
- 2″ x 2″ piece of pink applique fabric for blush
- 4″ x 4″ piece of light or heavy duty fusible web
- sewing thread to match main fabric and applique fabrics
- poly-fil stuffing
- poly pellets or beans for weight
- basic sewing tools (sewing machine, scissors, iron, needles, pins, fabric marker, seam ripper)
You might want to check this Dragon Stuffed Animal Plush, too!