Here's a free sewing pattern to use up all those cute holiday scraps! This little Christmas stocking zipper pouch is just the right size for a handful of treats – plus it makes a great gift card holder. This free download includes the pattern templates and basic instructions.
You will need:
- Cotton fabric scraps for Quilt-As-You-Go
- Scraps of white or off-white fleece
- 1/4 yard lining fabric
- 4” or longer zipper
- 2 pieces of quilt batting at least 8” square (Warm & Natural or other batting that holds together well)
- 3” of twill tape or ribbon
- 1” swivel snap clip that fits the ribbon
- Fabric marking pen
- Regular marking pen (such as a Sharpie marker)
- Point turner
- Pinking shears (optional, but helpful)
For complete step-by-step instructions with photos, check it HERE.
Here's another FREE pattern for Christmas stocking.