Christmas Stockings Tutorial
This Christmas stockings tutorial is a traditional design of Christmas Stocking with cuff. Easy and quick to sew.
For each stocking you need:
- 1 FQ in your main fabric: I used prints from the Moda Aspen Frost line
- 1 FQ in your lining fabric: I used muslin
- 1 FQ for the cuff fabrics (1 FQ will be enough for 2 stockings): I used the Icy Tonal White from the same line
- Ribbon for Hanging: I used Velvet in Scarlet Red
- Fusible interfacing for increased durability (optional)
Read more about the Christmas stockings tutorial here.