Christmas Tree Bunting Garland FREE Tutorial
December is here, which means it is time to think about putting the Christmas tree up and decorating the house. They are very quick and easy to make. If you can sew a straight line on a machine then you are good to go!
What you'll need:
- A Christmas tree template. Print off from the internet or sketch your own. Mine is approx 18cm tall
- Scraps of pretty fabric for the ‘front’ of the trees, these need to be slightly bigger than the size of the tree template
- Interfacing or polyester wadding to give the trees some structure. I chose to use the polyester wadding as I think it bulks it out just enough to give the trees a bit of body
- Plain fabric for the ‘back’ of the trees
- Bias binding or cotton twill tape
- Sewing machine and thread
- Pinking shears or fabric scissors
- Star shaped buttons, needle and thread
You might want to check this Felt Tree Ornament FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial.