Circle Fanny Pack FREE Sewing Tutorial
This is a relatively easy project that you can accomplish in a couple of hours. The bag has 6 pattern pieces: 4 circles and 2 rectangle panels that you cut out of your fabric.
What you'll need:
- Fabric requirements are based on 140 cm (55”) wide fabric.
- Heavy weight canvas: 25 cm (10”)
- zipper 18cm (7”) for the front panel
- zipper 25cm (10”) for the top panel
- belt/webbing max.120cm length (47”)
- one snap hook, one D-ring and one slide adjuster, same width as your belt!
- optional: two stripes of leather approx. 15cm (6”) each (for the zippers)
- bias tape
- matching thread and a sewing machine
You might want to check this Hip Belt Bum Bag FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial.