City Joggers Pattern – Starting Your Athletic Leisure Wardrobe
This City Jogger Pattern is one of the most comfortable, everyday bottoms that I know of. They are perfect for just about anything –from being cozy on an overnight flight to just running errands.
- cotton or bamboo knits with 20% elasticity (1 1/2 yards, 54″ wide)
- ballpoint/jersey needle
- thread to match
- 1 1/4″ elastic the size of your waist plus 3/4″ more.
- cotton or polyester cord (the width of your pants plus 6″
- two grommets
- grommet tool (optional) or buttonhole foot
- stitching awl or hole puncher (optional)
- rotary cutter (optional)
You might want to check this FREE Sweatpants Pattern and Tutorial.