Classic Man Boxer Shorts FREE Sewing Pattern
Classic man boxer shorts pattern is my attempt to get more men to join the wonderful world of sewing. So-sew-easy.com has very few patterns for men, and lately many of the project requests I have received through email have been from men. I am going to be sharing a capsule wardrobe with you, starting with these boxer shorts.
These classic boxer shorts feature and elastic waistband, front fly, and hemmed bottoms.
- 1 yard of 54″ lightweight cotton
- thread to match
- 1 button or snap (optional)
- 1 1/5″ wide elastic enough to go around the waist comfortably
- sewing machine (optional)
- seam ripper or a buttonhole puncher (optional)
- universal sewing machine or hand sewing needle
- erasable fabric pen
- a ruler to add the seam allowance
You might want to check these Shorts for Women and Girls FREE Roundup.