Cone Pot Holder FREE Sewing Pattern
Some of you may already have a pot holder or two in your home, but nothing beats handmade. It’s a practical and adorable kitchen accessory that’s perfect for any home. The next time you serve hot dishes at a dinner gathering, you can flaunt your handmade hot pads or even give away a few as a door gift.
- Main Fabric, 9″ x 5″, pre-washed
- Lining Fabric, 9″ x 5″, pre-washed
- Insulated Batting, 9″ x 5″ (we used insul-Bright)
- Normal quilt batting, 9″ x 5″ Ribbon Or Fabric Bias Tape, 4″.
- Pot Holder Sewing Pattern (seam allowance included)
- Sewing threads, needles, pins and scissors
- Sewing Machine
- Pen Or Fabric Marker
- Printer and card or paper in letter size
- Bias Tape Maker, 3/4″ (optional, we use this to make fabric loop)
You might want to check this DIY Cactus Oven Mitts FREE Sewing Tutorial.