Convertible Backpack Tote FREE Sewing Tutorial
Here’s a bag you can sew that doubles as both a tote and a backpack! It’s perfect for kids and adults and teens too. Take it to the library, the beach, and the grocery store. This easy sewing pattern includes templates and easy to follow instructions with photos.
What you'll need:
- 1 1/2 yards of fabric for the bag exterior (quilting cotton or home decor weight fabric suggested)
- 1 yard of fabric for the bag lining (quilting cotton suggested)
- 2 yards of medium weight fusible interfacing for the bag exterior (optional but suggested if you are using thin cotton fabric)
- 1 zipper, 13’’ or longer
- 1 magnetic snap closure
- fabric marking pen (such as a Frixion pen)
- chopstick or other turning tool
You might also want to check this Convertible Tote Bag FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial from So Sew Easy.