Couch Caddy Remote Control Organizer FREE Sewing Tutorial
Sew a remote control organizer for your living room or bedroom and keep all of your essential items handy and organized. Use the free sewing pattern for a Couch Caddy (or couch scarf with pockets) that can drape over the arm of a couch or recliner or be placed between the bed and boxspring to provide storage and keep your remote controls, glasses, phone, favorite magazine, and more from getting lost.
What you'll need:
- 1/2 yard of cotton fabric for the main piece
- 1/4 yard of cotton fabric for the padded pocket (a FQ works fine!)
- 1/4 yard of cotton fabric for the binding
- 1/2 yard flexible foam stabilizer
- Slightly stretchy mesh fabric
- 14’’ of 20mm wide fold over elastic (FOE)
- Non-slip gripper fabric
- Fabric marking pen or pencil
You might want to check this Bedside Organizer FREE Sewing Tutorial.