Crinkle Bee Baby Toy FREE Sewing Pattern
This sweet bee doesn’t take long to make, and the crinkly sound is made using food-safe recycled material! It includes several textures and tags for baby to touch and grab. All seams are double-sewn for safety, and a small hanging loop is included at the top so it can be hung during use. The cute face will definitely catch the baby’s attention! This bee would make a great baby shower gift and is perfect for either a boy or girl.
What you'll need:
- food packaging to use for crinkle material (cereal bag, chocolate chips, etc.)
- yellow cotton fabric
- black-on-black cotton fabric
- white or grey Cuddle or flannel fabric
- white cotton fabric
- solid black cotton fabric
- black and white cotton print fabric
- black embroidery thread
- white embroidery thread
- fusible interfacing
You might want to check this Sunshine Softie Baby Toy FREE Sewing Tutorial.