Cute Snowman FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
This adorable snowman pattern is bound to bring some festive joy into your home this Christmas. You can use him to brighten a room or give him to a young child as a very special Christmas gift.
What you'll need:
- Fabric A (50x50cm (20x20in)), white fleece fabric for the main body
- Fabric B (22x22cm (9x9in)), cotton fabric for the arms
- Fabric C (10x10cm (4x4in)), cotton fabric for the nose
- Fabric D (25x56cm (10x22in)), fleece fabric for the hat and scarf
- Fabric E (16x36cm (7x14in)), cotton fabric for the hat lining
- 12mm black plastic safety eyes (a pair)
- Black embroidery thread
- Polyester toy filling
- Wadding/felt scrap (21x12cm (5x5in))
- Pair of buttons (18mm (¾in) diameter)
- Basic sewing kit
You might want to check this DIY Sock Snowman.