Diamond Quilt FREE Tutorial
You'll surely love this diamond quilt! So cute and unique! Check out this free tutorial on how to make one for yourself or loved ones. Use it to make your own unique quilt or play mat.
- To make a quilt that is approx. 24″ on each side and 50″ across the center, you will need to cut 90 diamonds. You will need (15) 5″ width of fabric (WOF) cuts for the quilt top.
- If you do 12 diamonds in each color, you will need 1/3 yard of 7 fabrics and 1/4 yard of another.
You will need:
- 6 diamonds for the 1st round
- 12 diamonds for the 2nd round
- 18 diamonds for the 3rd round and
- 24 diamonds for the 4th round
- 30 diamonds for the 5th
Take a look at this Patchwork Quilt FREE Sewing Tutorial.