The Discotech Clutch is just right for confident beginning sewists. The clutch requires minimal fabric and it’s a nice accessory for everything from casual to more sophisticated outfits/outings.
- 1 fat quarter or 1/4 yard of Exterior Fabric
- 1/2 yard of Lining Fabric
- 1/2 yard of 20” wide Pellon SF-101 Shape Flex fusible woven interfacing (or light-weight fusible interfacing)
- 1/4 yard of foam interfacing headliner
- Two 3-1/2” metal oval cut-out handles
- 1/2” magnetic snap
- Fabric glue
- Pressing cloth
- Rotary Cutter and Cutting Mat
- Optional: Walking foot for sewing the Soft and Stable layers together, if needed.
- Disappearing Ink Fabric Marker
- Seam sealant
- Turning tool
- Optional: denim needle
Take a look at this Envelope Clutch Bag FREE Pattern and Tutorial from So Sew Easy.