DIY Cactus Oven Mitts FREE Sewing Tutorial
They are the perfect dose of cute to add to your kitchen! Just imagine pulling your cookies out of the oven with these cute cacti on your hands! Time to make these cutest mitts with this free sewing tutorial.
What you'll need:
- 1/4 yard of heat-resistant insulated batting
- 4 pieces of 8″ x 10″ green wool felt for the saguaro cactus
- 2 pieces of 8″ x 10″ green wool felt for the San Pedro shaped cactus
- 1 piece of 8″ x 10″ colored wool felt for each cactus “pot”
- 1/8 yard of fusible thermolam interfacing
- scissors, sewing machine, thread, and pins
You might want to check this DIY Denim Oven Mitten.