DIY Doggie Waste Bag Dispenser FREE Sewing Tutorial
Your pup's potty experience is gonna get a whole lot cuter after you whip up this easy-to-make doggie poop bag dispenser. When it's walk time, just clip it onto your pooch's leash and you'll both be strutting around the neighborhood in style. It's the perfect project if you need to make use of any scrap fabric, and it's also a really fun gift to give to dog-owning friends and family.
What you'll need:
- 5 inches x 6.5 inches piece of woven fabric (stain-resistant canvas or outdoor fabric recommended, but any woven fabric will do)
- 2.5 inch-long piece of belting, any material/width
- Lobster clasp with D-ring or carabiner
- Water-soluble pen or tailor's chalk
- Basic hand sewing supplies (sewing needle, thread in complementary color, straight pins, measuring tool)
- Sewing machine (optional, but it'll make for speedier work!)
You might want to check this Dog Waste Bag Holder FREE Sewing Tutorial.