DIY Fabric Sloth Plush Toy FREE Sewing Pattern
Sewing with fur is a bit of a challenge, but they are so cuddly! This project difficulty is about a 4/10 if working with fleece, and a 5/10 if working with fur. The project is time consuming since there are a lot of piece, and you have to add a seam allowance to some of the pieces. But the whole project could be completed by hand if you didn’t want to use a machine.
What you'll need:
- 7 x 48 inches Faux Fur or Fleece for body and legs
- 4.5 x 18 inches of fleece for the face and claws
- Scrap felt for face details
- Two 16mm Safety Eyes (You could also use felt circles or buttons if you prefer)
- Embroidery floss
- Magnets, Velcro, or Snaps (optional)
- Scrap fabric to cover magnets (optional)
- Coordinating Thread
- Poly-fil Stuffing
You might want to check this Plush Sheep FREE Sewing Pattern.