DIY Half Apron FREE Sewing Tutorial
The perfect accessory while working in the garden or workshop, follow this tutorial for sewing a half apron pattern with self fabric waist ties and large center pockets.
What you'll need:
- 100% Cotton Duck Canvas, 10oz, at 58” wide (in Storm Grey or any color of your choosing), 3/4 yards
- Printable Half Apron Pattern
- Sewing machine with matching thread color
- Fabric scissors (these are my go-to pair of scissors)
- Chalk, ruler, measuring tape
- Iron and ironing board
You might want to check these 200+ FREE Apron Patterns.