DIY Jar Opener FREE Sewing Tutorial
Jars that won’t open no matter what can be a real pain sometimes. Especially if you’re cooking and you need that ingredient right away or your famous special chili won’t turn out perfect. Here's the great way to solve the problem.
What you'll need:
- fabric (2) 7 x 7″ (cotton)
- 7″ long ribbon or more of the same fabric for the loop 7 x 1.75″
- rubber shelf liner or non-slip carpet pad – 7 x 7″
- magnet (optional)
- matching thread
- scissors (or rotary cutter and a cutting mat)
- ruler or measuring tape
- sewing machine (even a 3/4 or a kid friendly machine will do sew this just fine, or you can even hand sew this, although admittedly it will take you more time)
You might want to check this Jar Opener Easy Sewing Project.