DIY Phone Pillow Stand FREE Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
With a phone pillow stand, you can set your phone to stay upright securely in just a few seconds. Finally, you can easily watch sewing instructions while doing the actual sewing simultaneously!
Plus, this DIY iPhone pillow holder is also great for binge-watching popular series.
What you'll need:
- fabric – 5 x 12″ piece of cotton (upholstery fabric such as duck cotton also works well)
- matching thread
- short thin ribbon for the loop (optional)
- polyester pellets, or something similar with a bit of weight. Rice or wheat is a good option, too
- scissors (or rotary cutter and a cutting mat)
- ruler or measuring tape
- iron and ironing board
- sewing clips or pins
- fabric marking pen or sewist chalk
- A sewing machine with its usual supplies like threads and needles (it’s an easy sew, you don’t need a special upholstery sewing machine, any will do)
You might want to check these Tech and Tablet Cases FREE Sewing Patterns.