DIY Rainbow Cloud Cat Toy Free Sewing Pattern
Check out this rainbow cloud cat toy free sewing pattern. Fleece was used for the cloud part, and felt for the rainbow. It’s lightly stuffed and has a bit of catnip in it as well as some crinkly plastic. The cloud opens at the bottom so you easily add more catnip later if you need.
Because it’s made from fleece and felt it’s super easy to put together. No need to finish raw edges, no need to turn anything right side out!
What you'll need:
- Cloud – White fleece or felt scraps
- Rainbow – Felt or ribbon 3/8” wide x 4” long in each of the rainbow colors (6 colors total)
- Hanging Loop – Felt or ribbon 3/8” wide x 2” long
- Poly-Fil Stuffing
- Hook & Loop tape – ¼” wide x 3” long (I cut a ½” wide piece of hook and loop tape in half to get the right width.)
- Small scrap of crinkly plastic (Old chip or candy bags work well for this.)
You might want to check this Plush-stache Catnip Toy FREE Sewing Tutorial.