DIY Unicorn Legs FREE Sewing Tutorial
Loving unicorns? How about this DIY Unicorn legs to spice up your kid's costume? Mix up your fur or feather options and these legs can be used for whatever animal your kiddo wants to be.
What you'll need:
- Your kid’s leg measurement.
- Measure around the widest part you want it to fit and take a length measurement from that point to their ankle/top of the foot.
- Fur remnant based on their measurements
- Scraps of a knit with good recovery
- 1/2″ or 3/8″ elastic about 24″
You might want to check the best unicorn sewing patterns on the internet.