DIY Walker Caddy with a Cup Holder FREE Sewing Pattern
Easily carry everything you need with you on your walker! This free sewing pattern for a clever and functional walker caddy will work with any walker because the straps have generous strips of velcro to make them adjustable. The amazing cup holder holds a cup up to 20 oz. Use fabrics that the recipient will love so she or he will use it with pride!
What you'll need:
- 2 yards of fabric total (more fabric would be needed if you use a directional print)
- 1/2 yard of 60’’ wide foam stabilizer (such as ByAnnie’s Soft and Stable)
- 1/2 yard medium weight woven stabilizer (such as Pellon Shape Flex SF101)
- 2 rectangular rings with a 1’’ opening
- 6’’ length of 1’’ wide hook and loop tape (velcro)
- 4’’ length of 2’’ wide sew-in hook and loop tape (velcro)
- fabric marking tools such as chalk and/or a Frixion pen
- Basting spray (such as SpraynBond)
- Creative Grids Curved Corner Ruler or circle template with a 2 1/2’’ radius
You might want to check this Walker Caddy FREE Sewing Tutorial.