Doodles the Deer Free Sewing Pattern and Tutorial
Despite being a little tubby, Doodles the Deer requires cozy accessories to stay warm during the winter. Doodles will make the perfect gift for a child, or anyone who appreciates plump, cuddly animals! Doodles can be made from new fabric or, for an eco-friendly plush toy, upcycled clothing or eco-friendly felt or fleece.
What you'll need:
- Either 1/2 yard plush felt, upcycled fabric, or fleece for deer body
- 1/3 yard upcycled stretch or woven fabric for scarf (at least 10-in x 39.5-in)
- 1 sheet of black felt or black embroidery floss for nose and eyes
- 1 sheet of off-white felt or fabric scraps for antlers and insides of ears
- Matching all-purpose thread
- Marking tool
- Pins or clips
- Tool for turning and stuffing
You might want to check these +45 Reindeer Sewing Projects.