Double Windmill Quilt Free Pattern
Windmills- probably it was the Dutch quiltmaker of Colonial days who first introduced them into her quilt. Here is a double windmill-double whichever way you look at it.
- Outer pinwheel (yellow, orange, green, and blue) – ½ yard of each color
- Center pinwheel (purple) – ¾ yard
- Neutral (white) – 2 yards
- Binding (purple) – ½ yard (assumes 2 ½ ‘’ cut on straight of grain)
- Backing – 3 ¾ yards
- Batting – 52 x 60’’ (throw or twin sized)
You might want to check this Yellow Brick Road Baby Quilt FREE Tutorial.