Easy Camisole Top Pattern – Free And Quick Tutorial
This camisole top has an easily adjustable bra strap and underbust gathers to give a more flattering look and room for the bust. There is a shirred back to allow you room for movement and better support should you choose to not wear a bra. And there's a cute ruffled hem for a more feminine look.
Materials For The Top
- 1 to 1.25 yards of 100% cotton
- 1 spool of elastic thread
- Thread to match
- 15 to 20″s of 1/4″ elastic
Materials For The Bra Straps
- 40″ of bra strap elastic
- 2 rings the width of the elastic
- 2 sliders the width of the ring
- Sewing machine
You can also wear a camisole with this long cardigan from So Sew Easy.