Easy DIY Dog Blanket FREE Sewing Tutorial
This DIY dog blanket for is so easy to make – no quilting nor backing fabric required! Whatever the fabric, you can make this beginner sewing project in just a couple of hours.
What you'll need:
- 1-1/2 yards of pre-quilted diamond double-faced fabric or fleece material
- 1-yard cotton fabric to make your own custom double fold 1″ quilt binding — or you can buy double-fold 7/8″ quilt binding – it will save time but will be less cute because it only comes in solid colors
- VELCRO® Brand Sew-On tape (optional, for the strap)
- Good fabric scissors
- Glass head pins
- Air soluble fabric marking pen
- Rotary fabric cutter, ruler and self-healing mat
You might want to check this PVC Dog Bed FREE Sewing Tutorial.