Peasant tops are a staple in every girls wardrobe along with peasant dresses! Such easy sewing patterns for beginners and look simply adorable on little ones. Below is a free peasant top pattern.
- 100 x 80 cm = 39″ x 31″ 100% cotton fabric for the body (back and front)
- 70 x 60 cm = 27″ x 23″ 100% cotton fabric for the sleeves
- 5 x 80 cm = 2″ x 31″ cotton fabric for the tie
- 8 x 100 cm = 3″ x 39″ cotton fabric to finish the hem on the blouse (optional; you can do a regular hem)
- free pattern
- bias tape
- soft elastic
- matching thread
- pinking shears (optional, if you don’t have a serger and don’t like a zig zag finish)
Check the FREE Pattern and Tutorial HERE
Check out this Two T-shirt Nightgown too for your lovely girls!