Easy iPad Backpack Pattern & Tutorial
This iPad backpack is for all the people who enjoy the convenience of always having their device with them. It will make a great birthday present and can be made in leather, vinyl, canvas, and quilted fabric.
This backpack has a small zipper pocket large enough for your valuables. An inner pocket large enough for the latest iPad Pro. With back pocket, adjustable straps, and secure closing buckle.
- 1 Yard of cotton, vinyl or canvas 60″ wide
- 1 yard of quilting cotton for the lining.
- 1 yard of Bosal, Soft and Stable by Annies, fusible fleece or Pellon FF77
- 1 buckle
- 2 sliders
- 2, 1″ inner length rectangle rings
- 2 zippers 8-10″ long (Optional)
- 1, 12″ nylon zipper
- Zipper foot
- Walking Foot
- Kam Tool
Take a look at these 75+ FREE Laptop Case Sewing Patterns, too!